Digital Asset Management Consultant
Summary: Optimizing the taxonomies and metadata
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Asset Management Consultant, you’ll help effectively implement Digital Asset Management capabilities by leading efforts to tag, organize, personalize and manage content (images, copy, articles, videos) to ensure more efficiently and cost-effectively find, re-use, update and personalize and maintain content.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 6+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Digital Asset Management Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Developing and optimizing the taxonomies and metadata to support content reuse, management, and personalization
- Effectively implement Digital Asset Management capabilities by leading efforts to tag, organize, personalize and manage content (images, copy, articles, videos)
- Update and personalize and maintain content (ensure it is up to date in line with regulatory and Brand requirements) across digital properties
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides health insurance to over a million members in the Midwest. Their mission is to be a trusted choice within their community. They have the vision to provide affordable health care as well as achieving high-quality plans for each member.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of digital taxonomy and metadata experience
- Previous regulatory industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge & technical skills such as *Sitecore, Contenthub, AEM, various CMS, agile methodologies
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME