Digital Asset Management Lead
Summary: Manage the full migration of content
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Asset Management Lead, you will lead and manage the full migration of content from the current DAM system to a new one on time and within budget.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 7+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Asset Management Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Understand, uphold, and advocate for all laws and corporate policies associated with DAM.
- Lead the effort to complete the global review, mitigation, and archive or transfer of media assets from Celum to Adobe Assets within the established timeframe.
- Establish key milestones for dealing with approximately 300K assets, track metrics, conduct meetings and training, communicate appropriately with stakeholders up and down the line, and actively mitigate problems.
- Ensure 100% compliance on intellectual property, metadata, and other critical standards.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional project management experience with a proven track record of leading a team and delivering on-time, in-full on tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience with DAM Systems
- The demonstrated ability to be a self-start leader who is able to work independently
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME