Digital Asset Manager
Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
Summary: Oversee digital assets
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Asset Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to utilize digital asset management platforms to manage files or digital assets. In this role, you’ll ensure all digital files and assets are named and stored appropriately in the content management system. You’ll develop strategies for enhancing the process of managing these digital assets as well as managing how these digital assets interact with employees and the public.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 8+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Digital Asset Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Utilize the digital asset management platform to manage files or digital assets
- Optimize and enhance the Digital Asset Management structures and processes
- Engages in road mapping of workflows and processes that leverage automation
- Managing how digital assets interact with the public & employees while ensuring documents are up-to-date
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our local client has helped individuals with life-threatening cancers for over 30+ years. This organization is committed to providing meaningful opportunities to support employee growth and development. Their mission is to work every day to save lives using cutting-edge technology and developing innovative solutions.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong internship experience or 6+ months of relevant experience
- Preferably previous experience working within a content management system
- Previous Digital Asset Management experience
- Strong communication & project coordination skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Excellent organization skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME