Digital Asset Manager
Summary: Manage web content and digital assets
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Asset Manager, you will administer the marketing Digital Asset Management system and partner with the web development team on content management help.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 5+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Asset Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop workflows and agreements that enhance the DAM experience, maximize capabilities, ensure consistency of use across teams, ensure accuracy of assets.
- Administer web updates via a Content Management System.
- Manage non-code-related work, leverage existing content management system components and structures. Update and fix broken links, templated page builds, content-only updates.
- Review, approve and assign intake requests for the web production team.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+months of Digital Asset Management or Web Content Management experience
- Strong presentation ability and strong communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME