Digital Content Manager
Our twin cities client is a local agency value the importance of creating content that inspires and informs customers in order to provide a deeper relationship.
Do you have strong project management skills and enjoy creating content? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our local client is currently looking for a Content Manager to join their creative team! In this role, you will work alongside a small cross-functional team in publishing content that highlights their services, product guidelines, and seasonal information!
We are looking for an individual who has strong project management skills and who is passionate about creating content for various articles, videos, and other rich media. You are great at inspiring customers which makes it easier for them to engage with your content!
- Create, test and maintain web content within a content management system
- Ensure the timely and effective execution of content programs
- Collaborate with editorial and design staff to determine a layout
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant content management and digital technology experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous experience working within content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager & WordPress)
- Experience with content and/or website migration efforts
- Basic HTML knowledge
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME