Digital Content Writer
Summary: Create digital content for various platforms
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Content Writer, you’ll get to create top-notch content that shares our clients story and vision, promote their brand and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only
As a Digital Content Writer, a typical day might include the following:
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of SEO to create digital content that helps get found via search engines
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media, posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, white papers, and more
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience developing content
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices
- Strong portfolio with real life examples
- Previous experience working collaboratively with other writers
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
- Hiring decisions are made without regard to:
Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME