Digital CRM Analyst
Summary: Generate and promote actionable insights
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital CRM Analyst, you’ll generate and promote actionable insights using a wide variety of available data and communicate your findings to foster understanding and action. Serve as a subject matter expert in bridging marketing activities to sales support with the aim of developing a deeper understanding of customer behavior.
- Type: Contract position
- Contract Length: 8+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital CRM Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage aggregation and data collection/coordination to establish insights from user-level behavior from multiple data sources.
- Proactively look for automation and efficiencies in data collection and analysis and consult with digital marketing managers and other stakeholders on best practices.
- Foster creative thinking around data is and could be used to solve unique business challenges in support of all marketing activities.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and proactively bring solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders based on your analysis.
Learn more about the client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with 4+ years in an analytics-focused role
- Experience with combining disparate data sets to support segmentation and insight generation
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing analytics, sales support, or business/finance teams
- Proven analytical skills, with strong attention to detail2
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME