Digital Design Lead
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Developing a solid online user experience
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Design Lead, you’ll be responsible for delivering a solid online user experience. In this role, you’ll be developing ideas and design concepts using various methods and the latest technologies. You’ll design graphic user interface elements, like tabs, forms, widgets, and menus.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 6+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Digital Design Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Create prototypes for new product ideas and design concepts
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Test user experience and interface
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives in over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience creating, maintaining, expanding Design Systems
- Fluency in Sketch, inVision, Abstract, working knowledge of Google Analytics, Bootstrap, AEM
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- URL/profile or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME