Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
We are on the hunt for a talented Digital Designer to update existing content within the AEM environment for our client. You will use unique visual design skills to build out websites, web pages and product graphics. Your promotional skills are on point when developing email templates and email campaigns.
You enjoy using your creative ability to develop static and rich banner ads as well as website logos. Letting your personality shine while working closely with the digital team on various projects will allow you to build solid relationships within the organization.
- Update existing content within the AEM environment
- Build out websites, web pages, & product graphics
- Developing email templates & email campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Content Management experience
- Previous experience updating web pages or adding new content/pages
- Expert skills within software CMS, HTMLS & AEM
- Outstanding portfolio or samples of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME