Digital Graphic & UI Designer
Remote (MN candidates)
Summary: Designing engaging and intuitive user interfaces
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Graphic & UI Designer, you’ll create engaging and intuitive user interfaces – working closely with UX designers, developers, content strategists, and others.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 8+ months
- Hours per week: 40+ hours
- Location: Remote for Minneapolis Candidates
As a Digital Graphic & UI Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Produce a high volume of concepts (e.g., mockups, wireframes) designed to improve the overall digital experience, meet user needs, and satisfy business partner objectives—particularly at the page, component, and navigational level.
- Apply a user-centric design methodology and design quality assessment process throughout the execution of digital media projects.
- Generate information architecture, wireframes, and user flow models to optimize user tasks and design for multi-channel deployment, including mobile devices.
- Manage and prioritize assigned design-related tasks to ensure the successful delivery of projects that exceed expectations while meeting timelines and budget targets.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. This organization’s mission is to meet and exceed patients’ and healthcare professionals’ needs while operating in 160 countries worldwide.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience designing complex, enterprise-level websites
- Experience bringing innovative design solutions to leadership
- Portfolio required to apply
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME