Digital Marketing Analyst
Summary: Develop measurement strategies, plans and reporting for globally integrated marketing programs
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will develop measurement strategies, plans, and reporting for globally integrated marketing programs, ensuring alignment with the overall marketing and communications objectives.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 3+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitor key metrics and generate daily, monthly, and quarterly reports, as well as critical ad hoc reports, that measure impact of marketing levers, drive strategy and contribute to improved performance of future activations.
- Analyze data from multiple sources across all digital marketing programs, providing tactic-specific response rates, website conversions, multi-touch attribution and, ultimately, impact on sales revenue.
- Measure ROI and ROAS.
- Partner with Digital IT/agencies to ensure technical aspects of all digital programs are set up and tagged properly for measurement.
- Provide detailed reporting, analyze campaign results, and provide insights on the findings.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role within Marketing, Finance or similar functional area
- Digital business knowledge and understanding of typical loyalty, retention and digital KPIs/quantitative metrics
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME