Digital Marketing Associate
Remote for MN candidates only
Summary: Develop Digital Marketing plans
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing the corporate social &
digital marketing plan as directed by the Director of Global Marketing & Training.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates
As a Digital Marketing Associate a typical day might include the following:
- Measure and analyze performance against demand goals and continually optimize programs.
- Help develop content to engage new leads and move them through the sales cycle.
- Manage demand generation plan including inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leadership to identify target prospects, analyze, and provide feedback on results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of social/digital marketing experience
- PPC/Google Adwords experience
- Email marketing skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME