Digital Marketing Coordinator
Summary: Execute paid search campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for analyzing and adjusting campaigns and execute paid search campaigns.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Leverage your understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, and Instagram to execute paid search strategy.
- Write engaging copy with targeted audiences in mind.
- Providing support to internal customers.
- Manage a variety of digital marketing projects and effectively prioritize them.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ year(s) of digital marketing experience
- 1+ year(s) of SEM or PPC experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME