Digital Marketing Coordinator
Remote for Texas Candidates
Summary: Execute a digital marketing strategy
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to execute and plan a solid digital marketing strategy in order to drive demand amount users.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 5+ months
- Location: Remote for Texas candidates only
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitor online activities to find efficiencies and prioritize improvements in the customer’s experience while driving revenue, to ensure that the brand consistently shows up online and that all activities drive value
- Work with Division and Area Marketing Center teams to develop and execute marketing plans
- Monitor and review online customer metrics and work with teams to adjust strategy and tactics accordingly
- Work with stakeholders across the company to prioritize work and scale impact
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of marketing, brand, or agency experience
- Demonstrated experience developing digital marketing, demand generation, and content strategies in a B2B focused business
- Experience creating and optimizing campaigns in global advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat) and marketing automation (Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo) platforms
- Strong communicator and relationship builder that is comfortable working with a global team
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME