Digital Marketing Manager
Our twin cities client is a committed company that will continue to find scientifically proven solutions to decrease a negative environmental impact. This company values a culture that engages employees and offers a fun and flexible work environment
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who is familiar with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot? Then you are just the person we have been searching for!
We are on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager who has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Don’t forget about your unbelievable editor abilities! You also have a strong digital background in various platforms including google analytics, salesforce, parrot, and basic HTML skills.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test by creating and maintaining our client’s digital platforms. You will execute the digital strategy through research and audience identification that matches the overall strategic plan. You are a wizard when it comes to content writing and you will create content for email, web, social media and other digital communications!
We are seeking a hands-on and energic individual who is great at collaborating! Don’t forget about your outstanding strategizing abilities that will come in clutch for any situation. You enjoy working together with your teammates but you are also a self-starter. Creativity follows you where ever you go and you thrive in a fast-paced environment!
- Assist with building of the digital strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification that supports a strategic plan
- Create, own and execute cross-channel content calendar for frequent updates to all digital platforms
- Develop goals and measures for growing engagement across all channels; develop strategy and recommendations for additional channels as needed
- Write and edit text for social media, email, web and other digital communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Design
- 5+ years social media, digital marketing and/or digital advertising experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot a must (SEO, SEM, Pd Media, and Pd Search understanding is a bonus
- Agency management experience a must
- Strong skills in analytics, problem-solving, negotiating, organizing and time management
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of HTML coding
- Strong computer and Internet competence with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME