Digital Marketing Manager
Summary: Create a digital experience that attracts, engages, and converts our target audiences.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating a digital experience that attracts, engages, and converts our target audiences.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Marketing Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Work closely with product, commercial and content teams to align on SEO for all web content.
- Perform ongoing keyword research to identify opportunities to continually take share in SERPs.
- Identify targeted SEO content (individual and content hubs), work with content team to execute.
- Partner with developers to continuously improve the technical performance of site.
You Must Have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for B2B products/technology.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing digital properties (content management, compliance, localization, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with SEO tools such as: Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME