Digital Marketing & Sales Executive
Summary: Generate new leads, expand account base, and exceed sales revenue selling Digital Marketing products
Our client is a digital agency that works directly with small businesses all the way up to Fortune 100 companies around the Twin Cities. Their mission is to provide a service that makes it easy for their clients to create cohesive marketing messages across all channels. They are currently looking to add a talented and qualified individual to their team!
As a Digital Marketing, Sales Executive, you will generate new leads, expand account base and exceed sales revenue selling Digital Marketing products for our client’s growing company. In this role, you will be considered a relationship expert for executive-level decision-makers and someone who can present strategic solutions to fit a client’s unique needs.
You are a highly self-motived, goal-oriented, and driven individual who has strong organizational, analytics and logical project solving skills. You have proven ability to connect and influence key decision-makers with your loveable personality.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills:
- Prospect, qualify and close prospective clients that would be great candidates for our suite of digital marketing products and services through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs
- Collaborate with the team on new/existing client base to explore maximum upsell potential from digital channels
- Provide meaningful measurement strategies that align with client objectives
- Apply your understanding of inbound marketing practices as they relate to customer lifecycles and the role of branding and creative services for client-specific situations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of previous experience selling digital assets (Email, Social Media, Geo-Targeting, IP, inbound marketing and other emerging media)
- Proven ability to be collaborative within the sales and marketing environment
- Any experience measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns such as; organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME