Digital Marketing Sales Executive
Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Conceptualize, direct, and execute creative projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Marketing Sales Executive, you will generate leads, expand account base and exceed sales revenue by selling a suite of digital marketing products for a rapidly growing company. As a relationship expert for executive-level decision-makers, this role demands a fearless prospect identifier/qualifier/closer who can present strategic solutions, customized to fit a client’s unique needs.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40+ hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates only
As a Digital Marketing Sales Executive, a typical day might include the following:
- Prospect, qualify, and close prospective clients that would be great candidates for our suite of digital marketing products and services through traditional/non-traditional sales efforts using a consultative approach to assess marketing needs.
- Apply your understanding of inbound marketing practices as they relate to customer lifecycles and the role of branding and creative services for client-specific situations
- Provide meaningful measurement strategies that align with client objectives; establishing KPIs for agency relationships and communicating cross-channel reporting with actionable insights to grow digital accounts.
- Utilize management CRM system to track and report on pipeline activity/development.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years digital sales experience in an agency or print setting
- Extensive knowledge strategizing and selling email, social media, digital, geo targeting, IP, and inbound marketing, as well as new emerging medias.
- Proven ability to connect with and influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME