Digital Marketing Specialist
Summary: Managing marketing campaigns for both digital and marketing programs
Our Twin Cities client, one of North America’s largest distributors, provides products, technology, and services for the alternative healthcare industry. This organization was listed four consecutive times by Forbes for Most Trustworthy Companies. They value the importance of creating relationships with employees, maintaining integrity, and leading their market with high innovation.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns for both digital and marketing programs. In this role, you will assist with the development of print collateral, ensure consistent messaging with digital materials, and collaborate with specific vendors. You will be the co-leader and bring together marketing, sales analytics, and vendor programs in order to execute digital programs.
You are a team player who enjoys collaborating on various projects to exceed business goals. You will use your innovative abilities to increase website traffic, generate leads, and create engaging content for our client’s organization.
- Work directly with vendors to collect assets necessary to onboard new products
- Assist in the coordination of optimized content syndication through digital channels
- Work with the integrated marketing team to co-lead new business practices and implement strategies
- Co-leads tactical communications for specific product lines, including product launches, industry events, customer initiatives, digital and print advertising, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- 5+ years of online marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience working with digital strategy/web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working within cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME