Digital Media Planner
Summary: Create and maintain media campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day planning, implementation, and maintenance of all digital campaigns for our clients.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
What Will You Be Doing?
- Simplify and execute the planning, buying, and placement of digital media.
- Gather and issue campaign specs to the client and/or creative agency.
- Work with the Assistant Digital Media Planner to manage campaign launch by gathering screenshots and launch reports.
- Research the current media landscape and keep up-to-date with the latest media trends.
- 3+ years experience in digital media buying + planning
- Technical knowledge: Google Campaign Manager and Microsoft Office Suite
- Client-facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME