Digital Media Planner
Summary: Develop a media strategy
Our local client is a digital media buying and planning agency in the Twin Cities. This agency is made up of passionate print and digital experts who believe print still has its place in the media mix.
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be simplifying and executing the planning, buying and placement of digital media. In this role, you will be working directly with clients, agencies, sites/publishers and internal departments to plan and buy digital media. You will work closely with the Assistant Digital Planner on various media plans from the beginning through completion.
You have strong organizational skills, excellent communication, and a desire to learn and grow. You are a great collaborator who enjoys teaming up with your coworkers to brainstorm new ideas and execute projects.
- Create and develop a media strategy and plan recommendations
- Prepare flowcharts, run reach/frequencies and balance the budget for media plans
- Utilize research and reports to write media POVs and recommendations considering audience information, product usage information, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance and ensure media buys are properly executed through regular delivery reporting
- Identify opportunities to assist in the development of new processes and procedure to streamline the execution of digital plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working in digital media space knowledge and experience
- Previous healthcare digital media trafficking, planning, and buying experience a huge plus
- Basic technical knowledge: (Google Campaign Manager (DCM), Microsoft Office, Social Media)
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms such as Instagram & Facebook
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME