Digital Media Specialist
Remote for Minnesota Candidates
Summary: Plan, buy, implement and manage paid search and social campaigns
The Position Description Overview:
In this role, you’ll work closely with clients to plan, buy, implement and manage paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As a Digital Media Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan, buy, implement, and manage paid search and social campaigns for clients
- Manage client media budgets and maintain accurate and up-to-date flowcharts.
- Manage media reporting
- Create campaign recaps focusing on actionable insights, recommendations for improvement ad future opportunities
- Build trust with team members and clients
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of experience of experience with the following:
- Paid search + Google Certifications
- Paid social
- And, strong analytical skills
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME