Digital Product Manager
North Chicago, IL
Summary: Manage the product lifecycle
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Product Manager, you’ll collaborate with market leaders, product owners, business architects, product designers, managers, engineers, technology architects across the product lifecycle.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 12+ months
- Location: Remote for Illinois candidates only
As a Digital Product Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with product owners, business architects, strategy team to ideate, design, and define the product capabilities
- Maintain a strong understanding of the latest industry trends, competitive advancements, end-user empathy to continuously advance the product
- Drive the creation of an iterative product roadmap by prioritizing the capabilities and features required with product stakeholders
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our recognized client is striving to create new solutions for helping people live healthy lives in over 150 countries globally. This organization values employees exploring their curiosity and different career paths due to their work in healthcare around the world.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- Previous experience in managing application lifecycle from ideation to production
- Experience in working in agile, DevOps, mobile, and cloud technologies
- Practical experience with design/ collaboration tools and lean, agile methodologies/tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys working in a fast-moving product team
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME