Digital Project Manager
Summary: Manage assigned projects from kickoff through delivery
Our client is a creative agency that offers a variety of strategic services to help companies grow their customer engagement. This company prides itself on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride. Their wide-open culture is made up of empowerment, service, and determination.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will help the creative team with various project deliverables that support the team in various administrative activities by building schedules, forecasting hours, coordination with multiple teams to ensure that projects are meeting requirements and completion dates.
We are searching for someone who is organized but understands the nature of creative work. You are great at keeping your projects on track as well you are aware of knowing when it’s time to step to assist with tasks in order for projects to move forward. You are a great communicator to your team members and you enjoy letting the creative team do their thing in order for projects to be executed.
- Manage assigned projects from kickoff, through delivery that includes; project estimating, establishing milestones, developing project plans, budget and scope management
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the execution of projects by ensuring all project team members have visibility and understanding of project expectations at each milestone
- Effectively lead internal meetings, making recommendations, and generate workable conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 5 years of project management experience
- Previous experience with large scale web development and other digital projects (i.e. CMS, Email, Social, Analytics
- Familiar with Workamajig, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Eloqua
- Kanban experience is a huge plus
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME