Digital Project Manager
Are you a great match?
Get to know Celarity
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Manage various digital projects
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
We are searching for a talented Digital Project Manager to assist our client with digital projects including website updates and various email campaigns. You will work closely along with the Senior Project Managers on multiple projects.
You have outstanding communications skills to collaborate effectively with your teammates and peers. You’re detail-oriented and love utilizing your problem-solving skills. Plus, you are experienced at working with clients and quickly adapting to shifting priorities.
- Work directly with developers on digital projects
- Communicate with clients project requirements, status updates, and progress
- Ensure that all projects meet budget and timeline expectations
- Participate in daily resource allocation sessions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 2 years of experience managing digital projects
- Previous experience with content management systems such as AEM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter + team player
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME