Digital Project Manager
Summary: Oversee the development of content for digital projects
The Position Description Overview:
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll provide guidance and support to internal partners as they create content for our client’s digital presence. In this role, you’ll assist with content strategy assessment, and development. You are knowledgeable of copywriting to assist and write user-friendly content and edit the work of writers when needed.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 1+ year
- Location: Remote for Minnesota Candidates only until further notice
As a Digital Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Write or oversee the development of search engine optimized content that is relevant and useful to the intended audience and meets regulatory and legal guidelines
- Prepare or oversee the development of meta data for web pages and assets
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines
- Make updates to websites using a content management system for minor edits and coordinating with web developers for all other updates
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
You Must Have:
- 3 – 5 years experience as a digital project manager
- Experience writing content that follows brand standards and compliance regulations
- Basic understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
- Experience with websites (site search, taxonomy, metadata, structured content, and SEO)
- AEM experience highly preferred
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME