Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Develop a navigation structure to optimize product discovery
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
We are seeking a talented Digital Taxonomist to develop an outstanding navigation structure to optimize product discovery when customers are browsing our client’s website. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to have a significant impact on improving the overall customer experience, plus you will collaborate with a diverse and innovative design team.
You are a curious and smart individual who loves being challenged. You are a true self-starter who is great at collaborating with your teammates when needed. Don’t forget about your creative abilities that you bring to the table when brainstorming new solutions.
- Analyze website metrics and customer behavior
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with merchandisers, engineers, and UX designers
- Make recommendations about on-going taxonomy management as well as product strategies & features
- Develop taxonomies and attribute sets to improve product findability and shopping experience
- 3+ years developing/managing product taxonomies
- Previous retail/e-commerce experience
- Experience with Taxonomy management systems
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing taxonomy work
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME