Summary: Lead training programming execution for digital marketing efforts
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world!
As a Digital Trainer, you will lead training programming execution for digital marketing efforts, including content marketing, digital advertising, organic search, paid search, social media, and website programs.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to translate information effectively to all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership & organizational skills
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Develop digital education and training roadmap and communications plan
- Lead training programming execution for digital marketing efforts
- Act as a key point of connection between COE and program manager to drive large-scale digital education and training projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience developing digital programs and managing the execution of programs
- Understanding of digital ecosystems and how they connect brands and consumers
- Successful track record of delivering digital content programs
- Experience working with creative and/or technical development
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME