Director of Marketing
los Angeles, CA
Summary: Develop marketing strategies to increase overall growth
Our Los Angeles client was founded in 2014. This company has the largest network of news platforms and lifestyle brands focusing on Black culture through original content, video and unique experiences. They are continuously looking for new team members to continue to scale and cultivate their community.
As the Director of Marketing, you will be utilizing new strategies to guide our client’s company overall growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be in a collaborative environment while partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to lead the marketing team, optimize partnerships, develop strategies, and drive organic growth.
This is great opportunity for someone who is open to working directly with famous influencers and celebrities. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you enjoy developing new strategies because that is your absolute passion. You go above and beyond leading your team to victory by ensuring projects are on brand and exceed project timelines.
- Grow a high performing marketing team that is focused on content marketing and campaigns
- Assess and implement new marketing, growth and analytics tools for the Marketing Team
- Develop a company-wide paid marketing strategy for organic and branded marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with VP of Brand to prioritize, manage, and optimize traffic-building partnerships with other digital media organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters degree preferred
- 10+ years of overall relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a strategic position
- 4+ years of hands-on people management experience with teams larger than 10 people
- Familiarity with Gsuite, including Google Analytics
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME