Digital Marketing Manager
Summary: Creating marketing calendars & promotion campaigns
Our client’s mission is to produce high-quality, memory keeping products worldwide. They believe that life is beautiful and special moments should be remembered by families and friends. This innovative organization values the importance of creating a joyful experience for its customers with help from their ambitious employees. They are aspiring to build an entrepreneurial organization where employees influence the end product.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be creating marketing calendars & promotion campaigns with various marketing channels. In this role, you will work closely with the advisers to help develop top-notch webinars, plus team up with the marketing and design teams to develop front-end website design and merchandising for digital products.
You have outstanding project management skills, plus you have the ability to pay close attention to detail. You have a passion for e-commerce & photography and don’t forget about your innovative mindset. You enjoy collaborating with your team members, plus you are a great self-starter!
- Managing a team timeline involving IT, marketing, customer support, product and operations to ensure successful launch timing
- Working with the top 20 advisers to find out what to push out and market to people
- Coordinating with marketing/design teams to develop front-end website design and merchandising for digital products
- Creating marketing calendars & promotion campaigns with various marketing channels
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to pay close attention to detail + great multi-tasker
- Strong project management skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME