Director of Content Strategy
Our twin cities client is passionate about amplifying their customer’s brand awareness through unique storytelling. This organization values the importance of providing their customers with the best knowledge of trends that are molding the industry.
Are you a marketing communication leader? Celarity is on the hunt for a new Director of Content Strategy to lead our client’s creative team! If you are looking for your next opportunity, keep reading!
As the next, Director of Content Strategy, you will have the opportunity to assist B2B companies to tell their unique stories through earned and owned media! Strategic thinking is a must when it comes to amplifying content through digital channels to maximize its reach. This role will provide you with lots of opportunities to wear multiple hats in regarding developing content strategies and ensuring this company’s account are well taken care of!
We are seeking an individual who is a go-getter and who is great at building long-lasting relationships outside and within the organization. You are a true gem who loves to bring your positive energy where ever you go! You let your passion shine through when you are talking about your vision for each project. You are a great mentor to your teammates because you enjoy watching each and every one of them reach their full potential. You will continuously grow as an amazing leader because you are always striving to improve and learn within the industry!
- Lead new business proposals, presentations, and pitches
- Lead development of content strategies and lead-gen campaigns
- Write and edit content for a variety of channels
- Measure and analyze results using a variety of platforms and tools
- Be a mentor and coach to your team while guiding them to use best practices
- Serve as primary account supervisor across several accounts, with junior staffers supporting you on project management and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related
- 8 – 10 years of related experience
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation systems
- Comfortable with the high pace of change in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Google Analytics proficiency
- Self-starter + Team Player
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME