Director of Enrollment Management Marketing & Communications
Summary: Developing an annual strategic enrollment and financial aid marketing plan
Our client is a nationally ranked university with three distinct campuses united under one common goal: to educate and prepare the leaders of tomorrow through intensive academic study, experiential learning, and service to the community.
As a Director of Enrollment Management Marketing & Communications, you will oversee the marketing undergraduate admissions and campus-wide financial aid programs as well as provide communications for students and other key stakeholders. In this role, you will report to the Vice President for Enrollment Management, and collaborate with the Office of Marketing and Communications.
As the Director, you are a skilled communicator and true storyteller. Students love your personality and you are great at moving prospective students successfully through the enrollment process. You have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and handle varies projects at once. You enjoy thinking outside of the box while discovering new communication strategies as well as marketing materials for branded items and presentations.
- Develops an annual strategic enrollment and financial aid marketing plan
- Collaborates with schools, college and academic program leads, key stakeholders and marketing and recruitment professionals to coordinate communication strategies
- Develops processes to engage and capture student feedback and opinions related to the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Serves as the head writer and editor for branding and marketing materials, presentations, annual reports, and other required branded materials
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or higher education or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the development and implementation of communication and marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent relationship builder + team player
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects at once
- Strong research and analytical skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME