Director of Global Events
Summary: Building global event strategies
Our passionate client is a global brand that is celebrating 24 years of providing high quality and comfortable apparel for the outdoor endurance enthusiast in their pursuit of relentless adventure. This organization is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing self-starter who is eager to learn and grow in their career within the events industry. Someone who likes to work hard and play hard and is passionate about the outdoors.
As a Director of Global Events, you will be supporting the President of Global Events in building global event strategies, ensuring a consistent and quality branded race experience, and managing a global network of Licensed race directors.
- Sense of urgency and passion for speed and simplicity
- A fast learner and collaborative team player
- Strong planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Excitement about rolling sleeves up and contributing in a startup environment
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats, but being a leader on a nimble team
- Build, support, and execute on global event strategies and requirements with regional teams
- Manage global race licenses, including the execution of license agreements as well as support and communication with global race directors
- Coordinate community givebacks for US Owned events
- Manage and coordinate scouting of potential new U.S. venues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Race/Event management
- Strong communication skills, with both internal and external clients
- Proven experience of being innovative, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a startup-like environment within a large matrixed organization
- Willingness to positively lead a team through change
- Travel is likely 25% or more
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME