E-learning Project Manager
Summary: Manage various training media projects
The Position Description Overview:
As an E-learning Project Manager, you will manage various training media projects, timelines, and milestones.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 24+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an E-learning Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Coordinate activities, resources, projects, and timelines across functions.
- Work with internal staff and external vendors/contractors to manage the workflow of media and training projects.
- Collaborate with various business partners to address questions and ensure timelines, scope, and deliverables are attained.
- Identify, develop, and execute scalable process improvements related to systems and media development.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ year of experience managing a digital asset library, partnering with internal content owners and external agency partners to keep assets up-to-date and supported
- Healthcare or medical device industry experience
- Experience in Agile methodology
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME