Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Develop a deep understanding of consumer experience to help support the Client Management team.
The Position Description Overview:
As an eCommerce Analyst, you will develop a deep understanding of the consumer experience in Roundel’s digital channels to help support the Client Management team in making impactful, data-driven decisions.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As an eCommerce Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Support the Guest Experience Management team in creating digestible Best Practice resources to create a best-in-class digital experience.
- Effectively communicate, create and present solutions, recommendations, and learnings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Develop Roundel Content and Information Architecture.
- Perform site KPI research and user experience analysis to develop actionable insights for digital experiences across the Roundel ecosystem.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our rapidly expanding client is recognized by the Fortune 500 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. This organization values the importance of creating a remarkable guest experience while striving to have continuous innovation.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience, Site Merchandising and/or Digital Strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to varying levels
- Working knowledge of best practices in e-commerce and user-centric design
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME