Our client designs and manufactures high-quality products and solutions to meet the energy needs of people worldwide. This organization strives to create a working environment that has drive, curiosity, innovation, and commitment. They are driven to deliver the highest product quality, customer values and performance in the industry.
We are searching for the next E-commerce Catalog Administrator to join our client’s team! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and maintain our client’s catalog on their website and on distributor and reseller properties.
You are great at working in a diverse, demanding, and fast-paced work environment! Your project management skills are on point because you pay close attention to detail in every task performed. Your teammates love collaborating with you because you bring your positive energy with you wherever you go!
- Work with internal teams to manage catalog content for websites
- Perform regular web content audits to ensure content is accurate and relevant
- Maintain and communicate the status and project progression of deliverables
- Take necessary steps to complete projects on time with high accuracy and quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Distribution and Reseller Channels
- Product publishing knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of CRM and CMS software.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications with a primary focus on Excel.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME