Remote for MN Candidates only
Summary: Execute brand and product-level eCommerce execution plans
The Position Description Overview:
As an eCommerce Specialist, you will execute brand and product-level eCommerce execution plans, including product presence, demand generation programs, and analytics to maximize execution of pre-defined eCommerce plans.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 8+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN candidates only
As an eCommerce Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Work closely with Global Marketing Center eCommerce leadership to follow identified best practices and processes to improve presence on eCommerce websites.
- Work closely with the Key Account Leader, marketing team, and business divisions to identify and modify sources of new content, best practices, and processes to manage data and asset management.
- Identify and execute demand generation programs on time, on budget and to expectations.
- Guide and coordinate the measurement of merchandising campaigns executed on eCommerce account websites.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of eCommerce or Digital Marketing experience
- Working understanding of eCommerce promotional tactics/campaigns
- Basic Photoshop / image editing skills
- Amazon Vendor Central and Merchandising experience strongly desired
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME