Summary: Participate in the upcoming rebrand project
The Position Description Overview:
As an Editor, you will participate in the upcoming rebrand project. This editor will be tasked to review all converted existing content and net new content. You will ensure the overall content including grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation is correct.
- Type: Contract
- Contract length: 4+ months
- Hours per week: 20
- Location: Remote
As a Editor a typical day might include the following:
- Review existing and new content.
- Identify inconsistencies and errors in grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation.
- Understand style guide, brand messaging and product positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Rebranding experience
- B2B proofing
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME