Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
Summary: Create graphic artwork
The Position Description Overview:
As an Embroidery Digitizer, you will be responsible for creating and editing new and existing graphic artwork based on source images.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Greater Twin Cities Area, MN
As an Embroidery Digitizer, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitor the flow of orders through the artwork production queue, to ensure proper artwork lead times.
- Maintain high-quality turn-time for logo digitization, proofs, etc. to ensure high levels of Customer Service.
- Create the production files to be used for custom logo decoration on a variety of customizable products, as well as creating proofs for customers.
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong problem-solving ability & good communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Microsoft Office Computer systems Skills
Learn more about our client:
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME