Summary: Coordinate and support trade show meetings and events activities
The Position Description Overview:
As a Paid Media Coordinator, you will coordinate and support trade show meetings and events activities for Fortune 100 technology clients onsite.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Austin Texas
As a Paid Media Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Handle event contracts, layout, logistics, and agenda coordination.
- Work with the show lead to gather all product, literature, booth graphics, etc. and coordinate shipment to tradeshows and events.
- Assists with other catering orders, assembling gift baskets, printing badges, diplomas, shirt packets, etc.
- Manage webinar scheduling and execution in support of business interactions with our external customers.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- 1-3 years in a corporate events-focused role
- Technology marketing background a plus
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Salesforce experience preferred. Eloqua a plus.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME