Executive Recruitment Analyst
Summary: Conduct research and support the efforts of our Executive Search team
So, why might you want to work at Celarity? We have an awesome company culture and a great work environment! Other great benefits are flexibility in your work schedule, team outings for birthdays, anniversaries, goal celebrations, etc….opportunities for professional development and career growth and many more reasons!
We are seeking an Executive Recruitment Analyst to conduct research and support the efforts of our Executive Search team! In this role, you’ll own the prospective client and candidate sourcing process and help the Executive Search team build a pipeline of A+ clients & talent in the areas of marketing, creative, and digital.
Succeeding in this role will be a cinch for you because you’re extremely intuitive, you love research & data, and possess an uncanny ability to read between the lines. Plus, you’re resolute in your persistence to find top talent and potential clients while juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment!
What is attractive about this opportunity?
• Rewarded for your efforts, results, and contributions
• Making a huge impact on one of the most important things in people’s lives, their career.
• Unique challenges with quick deadlines. No day is the same.
• Being a valuable team member an award-winning best place to work!
Key Sales Responsibilities:
• Organize, strategize, and craft individual personalized email campaigns based on star candidates, competitor success stories, case studies, industry insights, job postings, companies with similar values (best places to work, purpose-driven, etc)
• Report and analyze campaigns for best practices, effectiveness, and quality over quantity
• Research local and national job boards and identify attractive job postings
• Discover key decision-makers relevant to job postings and build shortlists with contact info
• Update and maintain CRM of current client information for sales and marketing activities like direct mail
Key Recruiting Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the team on strategy for identifying and attracting talent
• Research and find marketing, creative, and digital talent through various sourcing tools, databases, and networks
• Build shortlists of strong candidates related to specific job orders
• Craft enticing communications that generate candidate interest through campaigns on social channels and emails
• Mine through candidate job board applications and determine qualified talent
• Schedule and manage internal interview calendars
• Closely monitor Twin Cities and national marketing, creative, and digital staffing trends
• Attend local organization events to continuously learn more about the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3+ years of experience in a sales support and/or market research role
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data in order to formulate campaign strategies
• Proficiency with CRM tools – Salesforce or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Experience or desire handling multiple priorities in a competitive, fun, collaborative team environment
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME