Summary: Developing front-end web applications
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be working with designers, information architects and a team of developers to define HTML markup and create custom CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and mobile applications.
You are passionate about CSS and HTML and can follow coding standards already in place. You like to stay up-to-date on technology to help improve the codebase and are not afraid of new challenges.
- Write and modify software, with the meaningful unit and integration tests
- Develop software using industry and company best practices
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in outreach sessions with the core development teams to share knowledge and provide project updates
- Participate in iteration planning sessions to understand customer requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates
- Associate degree in a technology-related field
- 2+ years experience developing front-end web applications
- Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility (W3C and s508)
- Strong portfolio
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME