Front End Developer
Summary: Creating production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices
Our client is a top-notch provider of reports and informative tools for industry experts. This organization was named by Comparably as one of the Best Companies for Work-Life Balance for large companies. They value the importance of reaching shared goals, developing through challenges and meaningful experiences.
As a Front End Developer, you will work directly with designers, information architects and a team of developers to define HTML markup and create custom CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and mobile applications.
You are passionate about the CSS and HTML & can follow coding standards already in place. You enjoy staying up-to-date on technology to help improve the code base, plus you are not afraid of new challenges. You have excellent communication skills and you are an innovative self-starter with strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Working directly with designers, information architects and a team of developers on various projects
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technology to help improve the codebase
- Creating production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices
- Developing CSS-driven layouts and manipulating the DOM
- Adjusting graphics and creating/optimizing graphics assets as needed to complete designs
- Associate Degree in a technology-related field required ( Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience developing front-end web applications
- Strong Portfolio or samples of previous work samples
- Knowledgable of web standards and accessibility (W3C and s508)
- Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications with support for mobile and tablet devices
- Ability to implement browser-independent designs and cross-browser issues such as IE, Firefox, Safari on all platforms
- Ability to convert Photoshop design specifications in a functional, standards-compliant website
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME