Summary: Manage the order process
Our client designs and manufactures high-quality products and solutions to meet the energy needs of people worldwide. This organization strives to create a working environment that has drive, curiosity, innovation, and commitment. They are driven to deliver the highest product quality, customer values, and performance in the industry.
As a Fulfillment Specialist, you will facilitate interaction between customer service, warehouse, marketing and sales, and shipping for assigned client accounts. This position is part of the Fulfillment team which processes orders, schedules and releases orders for shipment according to sales policy and customer requirements and investigates and resolves complex customer complaints.
You have excellent active listening, decision making, and team-building skills. You have the ability to manage multiple varied projects simultaneously, plus you have the ability to learn and apply newly acquired feedback. Don’t forget about your ability to work and prioritize independently with the capacity to collaborate with others.
- Process customer orders received via all input methods (EDI/ internal PO inbox/ account portal)
- Manage the order process in an accurate and timely manner from receipt of customer orders through customer shipment, delivery, and invoice for designated customer accounts
- Manage carrier quotes within the TMS (Proship) to drive cost efficiency and shipping reliability to meet customer requirements
- bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ years of order fulfillment and/or customer service experience in relevant industry
- Proficiency in and web-based application /ERP systems. EDI experience is a must
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME