Global Digital Marketing Manager
Summary: Coach and mentor a team
The Position Description Overview:
As a Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will coach and mentor a team and help foster the first post-COVID19 marketing strategy. As the Global Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to create and implement a best-in-class Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and Web experience for the agency.
- Type: Permanent Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Global Digital Marketing Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan and execute SEO / PPC / Social Media and other internet marketing best practices.
- Lead a marketing team and promote a Lean and continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Monitor key KPI trends including, but not limited to, page SERP rankings, click-through rates, bounce and exit rates and overall organic traffic growth.
- Define the global marketing strategy balancing revenue spent and the impact from the team’s efforts.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of Digital Experience, specifically Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME