Global Training & Development Manager
Summary: Lead global training development
The Position Description Overview:
As a Global Training & Development Manager, you’ll establish a strong process and plan, audit existing training materials, identify new tools and systems needed, and implement the new tools and systems.
- Type: Contract Position
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As a Global Training & Development Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive organizational sales & technical proficiency development to expand understanding of food safety industry and global sales effectiveness in support
- Lead global training development including identification and coordination of new training materials, curriculum development, global deployment of materials, and skills assessment
- Partner with global marketing and application engineering on the creation of new sales education and training programs
- Strengthen customer-facing skills and drive accelerated adoption of company methods
- Measure and drive improvement programs for key sales improvement metrics
- Align with area marketing teams on the deployment, management, and coordination of area sales training
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client creates solutions for people around the world. They were recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2018 as well as Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality in 2019. This organization values the importance of remaining diversified, inspired, and collaborative.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of combined experience in Marketing Communications & Sales
- Experience developing and executing training and development plans to global teams
- Ability to coordinate a program that conveys information clearly and facilitates learning
- Ability to assess materials and programs to identify where changes and improvements can be made.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME