St. Paul - Minneapolis Area
Summary: Designing marketing collateral, product launches, and more.
The Position Description Overview:
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll utilize your area of expertise to design marketing collateral, product launches, tradeshow graphics, digital applications, and more.
- Type: Contract position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Onsite, St. Paul – Minneapolis Area
As a Graphic Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Participate in the development of graphic design materials that support the medical device division marketing launches and programs.
- Work closely with internal clients, project managers, team graphic designers, and external vendors to execute design concepts.
- Balance multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy by understanding and applying the master brand guidelines, creative process, and internal proofing.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience with general print design, digital design, environmental design, interactive design, and trade show (a plus).
- Polished client presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing, and media concepts. Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums.
- Intermediate to Expert experience with Mac iOS environment, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Microsoft Office 365 software.
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME