Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
As a Graphic Designer in the medical industry, you’ll design labeling components which include technical information charts, graphics, schematics, cartoon artwork, product labels, and label formats. You know how to integrate typography, illustrative and graphic elements, and photographs using various software. You’re tech-savvy enough to work within label system databases – plus, you possess strong attention to detail to ensure consistency and accuracy within your labeling process and timeline.
You ’re an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and have proven that you are a master of illustration and information, graphic, and interaction designs. You also understand highly complex concepts and learn quickly.
- Communicate creative ideas to establish agreed upon goals with clients
- Meet with Creative Team Leader or client to determine the scope of a project
- Create cohesive designs that reflect the company’s or its customer’s corporate cultures and goals
- Design visual imagery consistent with branding for Company or customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of graphic design experience in an advertising agency or internal creative department
- Extensive experience with Adobe products, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Medical device industry knowledge and/or experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding visual design skills
- Great portfolio or samples
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME