Summary: Create innovative graphic design solutions
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
Are you a passionate, tech-savvy designer? Celarity searching for a Graphic Designer to join our client’s team! In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to create innovative graphic design solutions for Communication Specialists in support of marketing efforts.
- Create design concepts that are innovative and professional while following current internal campaign and master brand guidelines
- Work closely with communication specialists, project managers, and other graphic designers to execute design concepts
- Balance multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained
- Communicate about project changes in a positive and professional manner
Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience working in an advertising agency or internal creative department
- Fluent within software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great internal personal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Strong Portfolio
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME