You create beautiful, thoughtfully designed visuals and you love working in a deadline-driven environment where you can “think big.” In this role, you’ll interpret, design, and implement user interfaces for desktop applications, mobile, and web softwares. You’ll get to utilize your specialities in site-mapping, wire framing, and high-fidelity screen generation across all software touch-points while you also intertwine user interactions and component animations. Plus, you’ll generate UI prototype materials and help your team finalize digital assets for designs.
You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Suite and have proven that you are a master of illustration and information, graphic, and interaction designs. You also understand highly complex concepts and learn quickly.
- Communicate creative ideas to establish agreed upon goals with clients
- Meet with Creative Team Leader or client to determine the scope of a project
- Create cohesive designs that reflect the Company’s or its customers corporate cultures and goals
- Design visual imagery consistent with branding for Company or customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe products, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding visual design skills
- Great portfolio or samples
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME