Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Produce graphic design solutions that support marketing programs and plans
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
We are on the hunt for a creative Graphic Designer who is great at taking direction and has excellent collaboration skills to work closely with an art director and other designers. In this role, you’ll use your knowledge to produce graphic design solutions that support marketing programs and plans.
You’ll be successful in this role because you have at least 2 – 4 years of experience under your belt. Plus, you’re very collaborative and an expert at expressing your creative ideas in a professional environment.
- Develop new ideas and communicate them to clients and other designers
- Oversee all design elements, form the conceptions to final delivery
- Ensure accuracy and apply brand guidelines within your creative process
- Balance multiple projects and deadlines while ensuring quality, and budgets are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Fluent within Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent portfolio with both print and digital design work
- 2+ years of experience working in an advertising agency or internal creative department
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME