Summary: Produce both print and digital creative solutions
Our Twin Cities client is a global healthcare organization that is improving lives with advanced medical solutions. Their mission is to meet and exceed the needs of patients and healthcare professionals. This organization is currently operating in 160 countries around the world.
As a Graphic Designer, you will bring your design solutions to life to support marketing strategies, brand standards, and business goals for our innovative client. You will be able to produce both print and digital creative solutions when collaborating with other designers & art directors as well as manage projects efficiently.
You’ve got a strong work ethic, are great at multi-tasking and hitting deadlines, and you always know how to incorporate feedback in order to improve your concepts and designs. You’re super down-to-earth and know how to confidently communicate and present your ideas clearly while you incorporate feedback from other designers, the art directors, and clients.
- Listening to design needs, coming up with ideas and communicating them to clients and other members of the team
- Overseeing all design elements, from the conception to final delivery
- Using their strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in an advertising agency or internal creative department
- Previous experience in both print and digital design
- Fluent within Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong Portfolio
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME