Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
Summary: Create labeling artwork and packaging content
Our client’s goal is to develop healthcare solutions that help people live to their fullest potential. Reaching 100+ countries, they are discovering new ways of effectively expanding access to people in need of care. Newsweek is ranking our client as the 16th greenest company in the U.S. This organization values the importance of investing in their patients and employees in order to create a better future.
As the next Graphic Specialist, you will have the opportunity to develop and create labeling artwork and packaging content. Collaborating with the product development teams to ensure that labeling is top-notch and is true to the brand’s story.
You possess strong attention to detail but you can also see the bigger picture that makes up the overall goals of the organization. Confidence and collaboration are other strong areas for you so you’ll be a great success when you’re asked to incorporate others’ ideas and present new material to groups.
- Coordination of data to the labeling database and labeling format
- Resource for the product development teams with creating content
- Creation formats and design of packaging components
- Communicate with vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience creating medical device, pharmaceutical, or consumer product labels
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME