Head of Marketing
Summary: Manage internal client relationships
The Position Description Overview:
As Head of Marketing, you will manage internal client relationships with executive (EVP, SVP) business leadership while developing, leading and executing marketing strategies, plans and performance-driven demand generation campaigns leveraging our integrated global marketing model.
- Type: Permanent
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Remote
As Head of Marketing a typical day might include the following:
- Work closely with vertical leadership to create the marketing budget, monitor expenses, and recommend changes to marketing activity at a minimum quarterly, based on performance goals and budget.
- Utilize thought leadership, industry research, advertising, solutions collateral, webinars, trade shows, proprietary events, public relations, social media, partnerships, etc. to initiate and develop multi-channel, integrated B2B marketing campaigns.
- Own project management from conceptualization, initiation, creative brief development, pre-campaign process, content and creative alignment, and campaign execution with assigned resources to ensure projects are of the highest standards and completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, including the ability to present to senior executives
- 12+ years of successful marketing experience with focus on data or technology solutions in a B2B or agency environment
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME