Summary: Develop high-quality e-learning materials
The Position Description Overview:
As an Instructional Designer, you will correspond with subject matter experts to determine skills gaps/learning needs, design training, and develop high-quality e-learning materials.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an Instructional Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Partner with internal team members and external vendors to manage the content production process.
- Design and support development of Digital Learning content strategy and e-learning solutions for the division.
- Create menus and custom e-learning offerings by leveraging advanced Storyline techniques while developing animation.
- Develop digital learning content for Clinical Education.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in learning design, educational technology, or instructional design
- 5+ years of managing learning platforms and developing learning content
- 5+ years of experience with Articulate learning technology
- Video editing experience and a graphic design background
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME