Integrated Marketing Project Lead
Summary: Leverage an Agile/Scrum framework to guide and support digital marketing teams
The Position Description Overview:
As an Integrated Marketing Project Lead, you will leverage an Agile/Scrum framework to guide and support digital marketing teams toward successful outcomes in project delivery, velocity, efficiency, and quality, and will help create a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Type: Contract Position
- Contract Length: 12+ months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote
As an Integrated Marketing Project Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensuring that prioritized work is planned, executed, and measured in a manner that meets business goals.
- Scoping project requirements, monitoring team progress, and mitigating risks that may impact deadlines.
- Assisting business stakeholders with workload prioritization and planning.
- Performing the role of scrum master, organize regular, structured scrum events to keep team engaged, on track and communicating while advocating for agile/scrum best practices and promoting a collaborative environment and culture.
Learn more about our client:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of combined experience in a Scrum Master or Project Management role
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, plus an ability to motivate teams; time management, organizational skills
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile techniques and terminology
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME