Associate Project Manager
Summary: Coordinate digital, design and content production projects
Our creative client is a leading global agency that strives to inspire and deliver ultimate results for their brands. They are currently operating in 90 marketings around the world. This organization is continuously learning to develop deeper relationships with their employees & clients.
As a Project Manager, you will coordinate digital, design and content production projects while ensuring that they are developed to meet agency standards and experimentations. In this role, you will report to the Project Manager to ensure projects are running smoothly and are meeting timelines.
We are seeking an individual who has the ability to manage multiple tasks, strong planning and organization skills as well as who is outstanding communication abilities and someone who is highly adaptable to change.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and estimates, including related documents
- Effectively manage and prioritize project deliverables, risks, timelines, and budgets
- Proactively manage changes in scope, flag issues, and risks, and develop contingency and mitigation plans to ensure projects are kept on track
- Actively participate in leading teams in production feasibility, technical requirements, costs and timing implication
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years of project management experience in an agency setting
- Ability to communicate project needs to team members effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office abilities (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Agency experience is preferred
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME