Interior Design Architect
Summary: Building design and construction detailing
The Position Description Overview:
As an Interior Design Architect, you’ll enhance the team by building design and construction detailing. In this role, you’ll collaborate with architects, designers, and project managers to ensure design intent is accurately represented and documented.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length: 6+ months
- Location: Remote for Minnesota candidates only
As an Interior Design Architect, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide support for the project team as directed by project team leaders
- Working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadline
- Create architectural BIM models, 2D drafting, schedules & sheets for design presentation graphics & construction documentation
- As directed, communicate with clients, consultants, contractors, and other project team members
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and take detailed notes
- Professionally facilitate and perform field measurements to create as-built 2D & 3D documentation; occasional travel likely
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
Our innovative client provides architectural design services within the Twin Cities. Their firm was founded in 1978 and their mission is to find results that support client goals, initiatives, and objectives.
You Must Have:
- Associates degree
- 4+ yeast of Architectural Drafting experience
- Strong project management + communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Works well as a member of a group
- Knowledge of building codes and various information
- Experience using software applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, AutoCAD & Autodesk Revit
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to a $500 Visa gift card!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME