Summary: Leverage CAD tools like Microstation to plan store layouts
The Position Description Overview:
As an Interior Designer, you will leverage CAD design tools like Microstation to plan store layouts.
- Type: Contract Position
- Length of position: 6 months
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Remote for MN Candidates only
As a Store Planner, a typical day might include the following:
- Creates floor plans for in-store innovations and serves as a space planner.
- Coordinates and produces documentation for assigned projects.
- Develops and maintains orderly and complete files for all assigned projects.
- Leverages project management skills to meet deadlines for multiple projects.
Learn more about the company that is hiring:
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ yr of CAD design experience
- Manages multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and experience within Microstation
Celarity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Celarity, it’s about the quality of relationships through ethical business practices. We have a responsibility to employees, clients, and the community.
Hiring decisions are made without regard to: Race • color • creed • religion • national origin • gender • age • marital status • disability • public assistance status • veteran status • sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Benefits for all Celarity employees.
We take care of employees and offer great benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance with Celarity contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Dental plan
- 401(k) match plan
- Access to Our Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Anniversary & Birthday Recognitions
- Professional Development Opportunities
Get to know Celarity
Are you a great match?
Rewards for Referrals
Refer a friend or hiring manager and earn up to $600!
Share this Job Post
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME